Research and Community Outreach
Antonio Ruiz de Montoya University is committed to research oriented to social transformation, much of which is done through research centers. At the same time, students are educated in fieldwork and community outreach. This fund goes to support incidence research.
- Our research centers are:
- Some of our incidence activities and community outreach are:
- Technical assistance to micro-entrepreneurs: in coordination with Mibanco (Program “Mi Consultor”) and Municipality of Pueblo Libre.
- Promotion of public health: the Counseling Center is developed in coordination the Municipality of Pueblo Libre.
- Promotion of tourism and culture: in coordination with the Municipality of Pueblo Libre and other cultural stakeholders (Huaca Mateo Salado, Museo Larco, etc).
- Pedagogy outside the classroom: in coordination with the Municipality of Pueblo Libre.